...in Central Point, Oregon
|This is what it's like to volunteer in the office at DFD!
|This is NOT what it's like to volunteer in the office at DFD.
For 34 years, Dogs for the Deaf has made a tremendous impact in the lives of thousands of people and dogs across the United States. Dogs for the Deaf is a non-profit, "for impact," organization that rescues dogs from shelters, professionally trains them then places them to help people and enhance lives.
Utilize your unique skills to help make a vital impact on Dogs for the Deaf’s mission through our Local Volunteer Program. We are seeking office volunteers to assist with data entry, updating records, and many other office projects. We will set a schedule based on your availability to work with our team on site on our computers.
Essential Requirements are:
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Some knowledge of databases and data entry
- Detail oriented
- Customer service skills and comfortable on the phone
- Candidates must be 18 years old or older and have available hours Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Must provide own transportation to DFD
- Excellent penmanship a plus
If you meet these requirements and are interested, please call Annette Vitello at 541-826-9220 for more information.